Sunday 29 July 2012

DAWNS CHALLENGE ANGEL

Time for this fortnights challenge in our Christmas Card Club   (see my side bar for us girls playing) set by Dawn....add an Angel....


I have used musical angels from last years LOTV release......coloured with my new Tim Holts pens....part of my new stash from Doncaster....labels 1 spellbinder,star spellbinder, sentiment LOTV and nitwits papers.... a bit of ribbon from my stash and lots and lots of stickles sparkle....maybe I went a bit overboard with the glitter! I love these challenges it makes me use all the stamps I have bought and never inked up!...just seen the new LOTV release and having to sit on my hands but I bet I give in at Donnington Park....anyone going I am going on the saturday if anyone fancies a coffee.....looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations on Sunday   have a good weekend girls.....
I am entering this in Hazels challenge add a bit of ribbon

11 comments:

Hazel said...

What a delightful card for Dawn's CCC angel challenge - the image is adorable - and so right too for my CHNC challenge 83 - hope to see you again soon. x

Liz said...

Aww sweet !! Love the image !!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card .... Love the angels..... Love to your mumxx
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Catie Cuddles said...

Adorable!
Thanks for sharing at chnc and hope to see you again soon.
Catherine xxx

Claire said...

Lovely card Margaret, love the image and lovely papers. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margaret this is absolutely beautiful that image is stunning I love the added sparkle, the papers and design are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

KAYC said...

Lovely card Margaret...Only just seen the Tim Holtz Markers...have ordered some to try...hopefully they will colour as well as the Spectrum Noirs...That's if I get round to using them of course..lol...Hugs to you all...Kerry X.

Clare said...

Hi beautiful. Such a gorgeous card Margaret and those little angels are so pretty. I do love the glitter around their halo's. The backing papers are lovely too. Do hope that you are keeping well and you know where I am if you fancy a chat. Hugs to you and your lovely Mum. Hugs Clare xxx

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, the image is adorable. Hope all is well. Carol x

Anonymous said...

Lovely Lovely Lovely.Such a gorgeous card.Hugs Sheila.x

sue w. said...

Hi Margaret, This is fabulous, I love it. The image is gorgeous and you can never have too much glitter hun.
Hope you and your mum are both well. I haven't been commenting as often as usual cos DT work has kept me busy and I'm a bit behind with the Christmas Club, I need to catch up.
Hugs Sue W.