Sunday 15 July 2012

Sue's challenge "humourous"

well it is time for our fortnightly Christmas card challenge where we make cards for fun and friendship with a small group of ladies(see my side bar for their names)who want to get ahead and have our cards made through out the year if you fancy joining us just let anyone of us know...love to see you .
This challenge was set by Sue and it had to be humorous....well it made me smile whilst I was crafting it!!!!
Hope all you are having a good weekend ours is dry so far and Mum is doing well after her Radiotherapy on Wednesday...fingers crossed.


 I just love these Housemouse designs.....paper is from the housemouse inserts CD and the christmas trees are Marianne design dies. Looking forward to seeing all your cards Sunday night

8 comments:

Claire said...

Aww just adorable Margaret - love the 3D effect. Hugs, Claire x

sue w. said...

Hi Margaret, love this super cute image and the die cut trees that you have dcorated are fab.
Hope you are well. Glad you're mum is doing well after her treatment. Take care.
Hugs Sue W.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
So happy your Mum is responding to treatment... Give her my love.....
Fabulous card Margaret......like all your cards...
Hugs sylvie xx

Clare said...

Oh Margaret im so pleased that your Mum is doing ok on the radiotherapy bless her. Give her a big hug from us girls at the CCC. I love this card hun. I have this stamp and is soooo cute. It is perfect for Sue's challenge. I do love those Marianne Chistmas tree dies with it too. Big hugs Clare xxx

KAYC said...

Hi Margaret....What a lovely card.. I can see the humour in it...have some house mice myself so may use them...glad your mum is ok...hugs to you all from me...xxxx

KAYC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
coldwaters2 said...

Oh Margaret this is absolutely gorgeous I love that image and the 3'd work, a super, super card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel said...

What a sweet card - love it - sorry I'm late commenting x