Sunday 19 May 2013

Christmas card club challenge Hazels choice feature a creature.....

What a treat Hazel...at last I get to make a card from my new OH LA LA CD Yuletide Wishes  that I was given as a pressie.....


the image...with lovely cute mice....is one of those off centre decoupage dead easy squares....the papers are both from the CD....the fir tree boarder is a memory box die and the holly a Marianne die...
shame the glossy accents on all the berries on the BP dont show but I am not the worlds best photographer!
Looking forward to going round all your blogs to see your creature creations.....

12 comments:

Hazel said...

This is utterly gorgeous, Margaret - love your choice of image for my 'feature a creature' challenge for CCC - that CD looks a must! (something else to go on my ever-growing wish list!) x

Liz said...

Love the image! Yeah on my wish list too now! Blimey does it ever get shorter and do I ever use the stuff I have ??? Lol!!

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, love the cute image. Hope you feel better soon. Carol x

Sue said...

Oh wow love this its so cute huggles hun Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Claire said...

Lovely card, very festive. Hugs, Claire x

Christine Harrop said...

These little mice are just so cute. A great card Margaret. Sorry you are unwell. Feel better soon! Christine x

KAYC said...

What a lovely present you are so lucky...love the card image...the mice are so cute and the papers and colors are beautiful...sorry you are not well hope you will be ok for Sunday...Hugs Kerry X

scrappymo! said...

Hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself...

Your card is so sweet...love the image...and you have coloured it beautifully!
Those dies are wonderful...I had not seen the MB die and the holly in that glimmery card is beautiful!

Karen Petitt said...

A very cute and pretty card Margaret, hope you feel better soon hun Karen x

Zoe Tant said...

Very cute little creature Margaret. I love it! Hope you are feeling better so that you can still come visit me at Sincerely Yours on Sunday. Zx

Diane said...

Wow, what a beautiful card design.

Regards diane

Unknown said...

Oooh Margaret, I love love love this CD and your card is no exception hunni. Brilliant layout and fab colours hunni.
hugs
Dawn xxx