Friday 17 May 2013

Polka Doodles Cha;;enge Blog...Spring Colours

I hope you will pop across to the challenge blog to see all the wonderful inspirational creations made by the design team to give you inspiration .there are great prizes to be won so why not have a go



I printed off some of the most beautiful papers when I first got the cherry blossom lane CD...and I have used them along with an image from candy doodles CD....the die cuts are Marianne design dies and spellbinders.....a few pearls from my stash....
Hope you will play along with us.....

5 comments:

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, love those rolled flowers. Have a lovely weekend Margaret. Hugs, Claire x

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, love the image and colours.
Check out my post for Tuesday this week.......you won an image :)
Hugs Sally xxx

DebiJ said...

Wow, how lovely is your colouring Margaret!! Gorgeous styled card, so beautifully made. xx

Carol said...

This is so pretty Margaret, love your layout. Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margaret this is absolutely gorgeous such a pretty image and a beautiful card design, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x