Saturday 11 May 2013

Love Shoes

I really liked this shoe stamp when I saw a demo on create and craft...so you know how these things just have to be had!


so I stamped it 3 times on different paper..cut it out decoupaged it up and blinged it to within and inch  of its life...I just dont know when to stop do I....
Shoe stamp by Chloe....sentiment Dawn Bibby....flowers Heartfelt creations Vintage Floret set...paper DWCV the glitter stack....net Kanban...diamante buckle...Wild orchid crafts....swirl Marianne designs and loads of glitter....the black glitter was a real find in my stash....
Looking forward to the weekend ....

7 comments:

Carol said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, love how you've decoupaged the shoe....and can you have too much bling! Carol x

Sally said...

Stunning card Margaret, love the image and it looks so stylish in black and white.
Sorry for the lack of visits recently.
Hope you are ok.
Hugs Sally xxx

Christine Harrop said...

A girl can't have too many shoes - or too much bling!!! Great card Margaret. Christine x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Margaret I love Chloe's stamps, love the bling!! huggles hun Sue xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous card! Karen x

Claire said...

Love this, so elegant and full of bling - love the monochrome look too! Hugs, Claire x

Janice said...

This looks stunning - what a brilliant card, Jx