Sunday 13 July 2014

Christmas card club challenge #15..Sue P's challenge.........use a christmas teddy

still on my mission to use stamps that I haven't used but have had for years!.....this is another LOTV one......




I have stamped and coloured with copics and spectrum noirs.......
the lovely backing paper is Rasperry road "naught but nice" a lovely soft pink tone with the shadows of trees and snow..........
die cuts are magnolia doohickeys....poinsettia,mistletoe,Heartfelt creations Ornamental  add on that match the Holly berry pre cut set..and spellbinders Grand labels 23......
the sentiment is Whimsey stamps....Holiday ticket sentiments ...
Looking forward to going round all your blogs later this evening and seeing your beautiful creations girls......











14 comments:

Kim said...

I dread to think how many stamps I've got that I've either not used or only used once! this is a gorgeous card and such a sweet image! and those poinsettias look fantastic
Kim x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card in non-traditional colours and a sweet image. I seem to get stuck in a red and green rut. Beautiful flowers too.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

I love the non-traditional colours of this gorgeous card Margaret. Great image - although poor teddy seems to have fallen out of bed! Hugs Christine xx

Mrs A. said...

I love the colours on this card so pretty and your design is perfect with the image. Hope Teddy didn't hurt himself when he fell out of the bed.! Hugs Mrs A.

Sue said...

Stunning card as always Margaret I love that LOTV image lots of huggles Sue xx

Planetsusie said...

Aaahhh this is beautiful Margaret, love those colours. Hope teddy wasn't injured when he plummeted all those inches out of bed!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous as always. You never fail to delight!
The image is adorable and I love these dies. Beautiful layering and the corner clusters look wonderful!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card, loving your colours and embellishments, such a sweet imag too, Kate x

Karen Petitt said...

I have no idea how you do it Margaret but you've made a really beautiful and elegant card - love it to bits! Karen x

Zoe Tant said...

Super card Margaret and glad you are using your stamps and not buying more. That said I hope I tempt you with SU soon. LOL!!

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, love the muted colours. Carol x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous image so cute love your layout.....and colours....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Liz said...

aww sweet !!! hugs xx

Birgit said...

Oh how sweet and love the dreamy colour style you brought-so pretty