Tuesday 29 July 2014

new toys .....

well I only said I couldnt buy any new stamps till I had stamped up all the ones in my collection....forever .....so to compensate......Tonic!





the one at the front is my first attempt I did much better the 2nd time as I embossed all the fold lines and got a much crisper finish.....the back one....they are much larger than last years and will make good present boxes.....
oh and I gave in and bought the Sheena christmas set as well...naughty but nice so watch this space!

3 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous Margaret! I love how you have made them square instead of round. Hugs Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Tonic are bringing out some fab dies at the moment. Your Christmas crackers look fabulous but you are naughty :)
Lorraine

rachel said...

these are amazing margaret - thanks so much for linking my post - will be around to comment hopefully tomorrow - just in from the airport! Had a great time! Hugs rachel x