Friday 29 August 2014

My Brother in Law's Birthday card

well he is mad on trains so I know I said I wasnt buying any more stamps this year but when I saw this Shenna Douglas set I just thought perfect!



Kept it simple.....stamped with walnut distress ink....background....mustard seed and scattered straw distress ink.....a bit of faux bleaching.....mattedonto softgold and a cream base card....yeh all done.....its a lovely stamp set....a little bit scenic...all aboard....I just love the sentiment stamp...anyway I hope he likes it.

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I'm sure he will love it Margaret. This is beautiful work with the Distress Inks, Sheena's stamp are perfect for this technique.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

This is perfect Margaret. He's bound to love it..........just as Tony would!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Birgit said...

Great card and he will love it. Wonderful look to this card