Saturday 16 August 2014

New Shenna Douglas Christmas stamps...

yes I know I said I wasnt going to buy any new stamps but I just had too......





I used the embossalicious snowflake A4 folder for the background inked with walnut stain distress ink.....the images are from the little bit festive...City Christmas just stamped with the same distress ink and the colour pulled out a bit with water....a bit of mustard seed ink round the moon and on the roof top and window a bit of cosmic shimmer iced snow on the roof....matted onto soft gold card...the sentiment is a Kanban one inked with walnut stain again.....fun playing!

5 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful! Love the sepia look to this card. tThe inked embossing folder, the fabulous image, the pulled ink for colour...it is all wonderfully done!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Margaret this is spectacular, wow, what a beautiful scene this is, the colours are also wonderful, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow a fab card Margaret, love the monochrome/sepia look, it really suits the image. I was wondering have you got the ebosser to use with your A4 embossing folders? I have the Grand Calibur and was very disappointed that after buying 3 folders in March from the NEC that they are a fraction too wide to go through the machine. It's the hinge part of the folder that gets in the way.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Oh this is magical! I love the basic colours used with a hint of yellow. The background 4 squares looks metal like. It is so beautiful

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card.... Love the image.... Makes a fabulous scene....
Hugs Sylvie xxx