Wednesday 6 August 2014

Trying dimensional paste!

so far Ihave been very unsucessfull with this medium and having watched lots of youtube I thought I would give it another go as I had bought lots of masks over the years and sparkle medium....so this is a first attempt so be kind!



its Imaginations crafts gold shine sparkle medium which to be honest I have had for well over a year...but its fine...I did all the masking with tape and it worked fine...I am going to give it another go as I have green,red and diamond to have a go with!

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

No need to be kind Margaret this card is superb! Love the depth in the scene you have created using the wavy horizon and the sparkle medium looks fabulous.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Love the background-so peaceful and I think you have accomplished your goal-this dimensional paste with the sparkle is excellent-so beautiful!!

scrappymo! said...

This is gorgeous! The scene is so very peaceful and the sparkle medium parts of your scene make it look so elegant.

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Wow fabulous...love the background... Did you do it....
Hugs Sylvie xxx