Sunday 28 September 2014

A wedding anniversary card

Our friends are celebrating their 37th wedding anniversary in a weeks time ....






I used centura pearl though an embossalicious folder,wrapped silver ribbon arround the bit that isnt embossed.......cut some Sue Wilson Petite vinery dies and 1 grand vinery die made a bow and attatched a creative expressions small fancy pearl..and a few pieces of white pearl string...stamped the sentiment....and embossed with cosmic shimmer silver detail shine embossing powder and cut it out with Spellbinders mystical embrace the oval inthis set is a perfect size...... matted and layered onto soft silver card and edged with cosmic shimmer pearl PVA glu dots....

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh Margaret, this is so lovely I'm sure your friends will treasure it. It's beautiful.
Lorraine

Carol said...

This is stunning Margaret. Carol x

Birgit said...

I can only say that this is simply stunning. They should be so happy to get this card and will treasure it

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful Margaret. They are going to loce it.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Margaret I am so glad I am not alone suffering the problems of Blogger, I am back but not sure how long it will last, I have never know it so bad as it is now. Margaret I am so thrilled to see such a classy, elegant and very beautiful creation, it looks superb.
hugs
lorraine x