Sunday 7 September 2014

Christmas card club challenge #19 Hazels choice....something beginning with S.....

well I have been playing with my scan and cut and having found the most wonderful blog with lots of free SGV files on it ....I have been having fun...







not a very good photo...but I hope you can see the glitter.....the original cut file was much smaller so this large card...6x6 is me playing.....these are the original size.....






but the cut files are easy to adapt on the scan and cut....pop by birdscards.....she has the most wonderful stuff.....
the stamped sentiment is a creative expressions stamp and the let it snow on the big card is Tonic...other than that its white and silver card and lots of glitter....
Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations girls......

14 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love these! They are so unusual and a pleasant change from the square cards that everyone is in to at the moment. You have definitely got the hang of your Scan n Cut machine and are producing some gorgeous projects with it. My Cameo is gathering dust in the corner of my workspace, I really must use it more I think.
Lorraine

Sue said...

Stunning cards Margaret huggles Sue xxx

Carol said...

These are stunning Margaret and perfect for Hazel's theme. Carol x

Karen Petitt said...

OMGee love them! Those snowflakes are so dimensional and the cards are stunning and so different - very boutique/designer'esq. Gorgeous work and perfect for Hazel's challenge Karen x

Hazel said...

Absolutely perfect for my CCC 'S' challenge, Margaret. And I am so interested in seeing them as I've bought a Scan n Cut that was delivered a few days ago and have been looking at the blog that you got the templates from - must have a go at these. x

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! You always have the most wonderful layered. diecut cards. Great find on these wonderful designs. Good use of the Letter S!!!

Birgit said...

Stunning and elegant-Looks like a lot of work-wonderful:)

Christine Harrop said...

Wow! Wonderful snowflakes Margaret! Hugs Christine xx

Rita said...

How clever are you Margaret. These are so adorable. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Margaret, these are beautiful snowflakes, love the sparkle, so that makes at least 2 S's, Kate x

MaryH said...

Such stunning snowflakes. You really have made something so beautiful with these files. Clever you, and I'll try to check out the freebies. Trying to learn to use my Silhouette, so maybe these files will work with it. TFS & Hugs.

Mrs A. said...

My goodness what stunning snowflakes you have created. Hugs Mrs A.

Planetsusie said...

These are really pretty Margaret - I'm still frightened of my Cameo but I must get over it and use the bloomin' thing before it ceases up! Lovely cards.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Peanut said...

WOW! These are amazing, Margaret. Show stoppers indeed!
hugs, Asha