Sunday 15 February 2015

Christmas card club challenge #4....Mary's choice snowy trees.....

Another of my unstamped oldies ......




the tree is a 2012 Jane Nesterenko stamp....I do find some stuff when i go through my draws!...I have glittered it up with cosmic shimmer iced snow,the paper and the images are from the adorable 's cd..that goes with the stamps....and I have done a bit of decoupage....Martha Stewart snowflakes and the tiny greeting is a whimsey stamp one from the Holiday postage stamp set.....mirri and distress inks and glossy accents from my stash.....
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and i will be going round all your blogs to see your lovely creations later.....

12 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely image combined with your stamping Margaret, nice to find and use older stash isn't it? Love the glitter accents on your tree too.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

Such a lovely card Margaret. The tree is gorgeous and the decoupage image is cute. Hugs Christine xx

Zoe Tant said...

Oooh that's gorgeous Margaret. What a sweet image and fab tree for Mary's challenge. Zx

Mrs A. said...

This is absolutely adorable. I love your tree and the decoupage figures. just perfect. hugs Mrs A.

Birgit said...

This is so pretty. Lovely sweet image and so nicely coloured. Love the snowflakes and the tree:)

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... Love the Image... I have some J N... Stamps they are gorgeous....
Thanks for linking for me...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Just got back from Spain...
Xx

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Margaret, lovely image and a beautifull snowy tree. Great background and embellishments too, hugs Kate x

MaryH said...

So lovely & so icy - this is a new stamp brand for me, and I love the look of this sweet pair with their little woodland friend. It's so pretty in the pale blue shades & does the snow glisten on that fabulous tree. Love the snowflakes & all the glitter & mirro paper that makes this one just shine. TFS & Big hugs.

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. I can just imagine the scene. Hugs Rita xxx

Carol said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, love the beautiful scene you've created. Carol x

Karen Petitt said...

So very beautiful and very classy - love it! Karen x

scrappymo! said...

Love your cosmic shimmer...it looks so pretty!
Wonderful card, Margaret. The images are lovely...so soft and pretty and the tree is great!

Sorry I am not playing along...finally through unpacking but have had bronchitis for over two weeks now. Just resting and trying to get better!