Sunday 8 February 2015

using an old stamp!

I found this stamp in my draw...unloved and not used so I am keeping my New Years resolution to try and stamp up all the stamps I have bought before buying new ones.....let's see how long that last.....


the stamp is called snow bird by Stampendous...coloured with spectrum noir pencils....the background stamp is also by Stampendous....cling Christmas background....this is the first time I have used the Pebeo drawing gum to mask off the bird stamp and I was so pleased with the ease of use!.....
the branches are the new Heartfelt creations birds and blooms branch stamp and die set that my lovely niece Lizzie bought me for my birthday....the white snow is the white aqua tint from the essentials set....the embossing folder is snowflakes ...crafters companion..... a few holly berries from my stash......
Hope you are having a crafty weekend....I have visitors so out and about if the weather stays good.....

6 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is beautiful Margaret and lovely to see that this stamp has had some ink at last, lol. This combination of Kraft, red and white is very pretty and festive.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and I love the colour combo- a man can get this card even with a birdy. Love the way you coloured him too

Carol said...

What a gorgeous find Margaret...love the stamp and the finished card. Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Margaret this is beautiful I love that stamp you have used also the colouring, I like the mix of brown and red, this is superb
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Margaret - love the kraft and red together. So Christmassy!!! Hope the weather stays good for your visitors.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Linda said...

This is gorgeous, Margaret. I also love the photo of your mother...lovely!