Sunday 22 February 2015

Playing with tonic and Heartfelt dies

Lizzie has made ma feel guilty!....I have had these heartfelt stamps and dies for simply ages...so shamed I got out my tonic dies to make a card......






I have used the framed sentiment if friends were flowers die...and the Arianna Blooms stamps and die...the leaves are heartfelt classic leaf...I have used mustard seed,dusty concord,shabby shutters and pealed paint distress inks and some glitter glue for the centre of the flowers....
I enjoyed playing!



7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is so beautiful Margaret! Love the framed sentiment. Hugs Christine xx

Birgit said...

This is simply exquisite. I love the background and the flowers

Carol said...

This is beautiful Margaret, so pretty. Carol x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and elegant Margaret.....well done Lizzie for shaming you into using your HF flowers. Love your colours.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

rachel said...

wonderful make Margaret - so very pretty - love this xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful card made from this pretty die Margaret. The colours are lovely and those Heartfelt C. flowers are just adorable.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Margaret this is so incredibly beautiful those flowers look awesome, I have just bought these and the dies, the colours and design are superb.
hugs
lorraine x