Sunday 19 April 2015

Birthday Cards......and not a die in sight!

yes not a die in sight!....

I have used Phil Martins Chic Floral papers....stamped with a music stamp that is so old I don't know who made it.....the stamp is my favourite....Stampede....again really old...the butterfly's are Martha Stewart punches...a few gems and all again from my stash....
the second one is the same design using Heartfelt birds in bloom papers.....


this time I used gold embossing powder on Phil Martin's butterfly and music background stamp....the flower is stamped using the Heartfelt Botanical rose stamp....the background paper is from the heartfelt birds in bloom pad....yes I cut a sheet!....matted onto creative expressions soft gold card....
I hope you are having a lovely weekend and enjoying your crafting.....

5 comments:

Birgit said...

Oh these are so delicate and pretty. I love the paper you used and it all works so wonderfully together. I love music notes

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two lovely cards Margaret and they are beautiful papers you have used, haven't seen these. Love the music stamp too.
Lorraine

Gibmiss said...

Both Stunning cards Margaret....
Love the Papers.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Unknown said...

Two gorgeous cards Margaret. Same design but look so different with the choice of papers. Can't believe you actually CUT into the BiB sheet......how could you? He he

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

Two gorgeous cards Margaret. Same design but look so different with the choice of papers. Can't believe you actually CUT into the BiB sheet......how could you? He he

Hugs.

Karen xxx