Wednesday 15 April 2015

playing with dies.....again

I saw a card on Christina's blog....and thought I am sure that I have labels 25....so off to search through my spellbinder dies....recently sorted!...and yes I did have them, so following the tutorial I actually managed to use my die....don't ask...I know I must have had it for at least 2 years...obsession....me....never!





the sentiment is a creative expressions stamp and the flowers and leaves are Heartfelt creations....daisy from the Peacock paisley collection....with the addition of stickles and micro beads for the centre of the flowers.....the lovely soft blue card is from Papermill direct....
Enjoy your crafting.....

2 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful card Margaret.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Oh wow I love the layering and the elegance of this card. It's fun to find stash we forgot we had