Sunday 6 September 2015

christmas card club challenge 17 Rita's choice.....Christmas Carols

how the times flies....at last I am away on my holibobs and this is a scheduled post!.....






I decided that this challenge...thank you Rita...was perfect for my tattered lace book die.....I printed off the wording for Deck the halls...took it into serif to size it.....then stamped an old stamps away stamp ....a set of three called "Carols."....embossed in gold...tinted with aqua tints....lashings of glitter.....the corner stamp is a Katy Sue designs stamp from a silhouette set called "christmas sentiments" and just a bit of  red liquid pears for the berries...
I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.....please have a look at the other girls in the clubs lovely creations their names and links are on my sidebar.....

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is perfect Margaret. Love the way you've rolled the corners of the book pages and that corner stamp goes so well with the overall design. Enjoy your holibobs!!!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Unknown said...

This is perfect Margaret. Love the way you've rolled the corners of the book pages and that corner stamp goes so well with the overall design. Enjoy your holibobs!!!

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
This is Stunning... It is so Beautiful... A work of Art... Love your last cards to... Enjoy your holiday...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful card Margaret!I'd want to keep this for myself and put it up every year! Enjoy your holiday. Hugs Christine xx

Rita said...

Absolutely so beautiful Margaret. Perfect card for my choice. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A superb card for the theme this time. Lovely concept and beautifully designed. Enjoy your holiday.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

A wonderful interpretation of the Carols theme. Love the vintage cottage with the gold embossing and the corner stamping treatments. The red berries sparkle. The way you've 'turned back the pages' of the book was inspired designing too. Makes one want to see the next page. Really pretty, enjoy your vacation time. TFS & Hugs

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, I'm just speechless at the gorgeous design of your card, love everything about it, Kate x

Zoe Tant said...

Wow what a stunning card and I like it even more as it hosts one of my favourite carols. Zx

Birgit said...

Oh this is just so...so pretty! I love the inspired style of a Victorian look and going caroling-very original-you put a smile on my face:)

Mrs A. said...

Speechless with this one Margaret. It is absolutely stunning. hugs Mrs A. (ValeryAnne)

Carol said...

Wow Margaret, this is fabulous. Carol x