Sunday 13 September 2015

loving these dies......

yes...new dies ......naughty girl but I just could not resist.....





Sue wilsons holly mini striplet......I hand painted the leaves and background with aqua tints...put double sided adhesive over the top and glittered with cosmic shimmer diamond snow....then put another die cut over the top to hide any messy edges,,,the background embossing folder is Sue Wilsons swirling holly....the sentiment is a Phil Martin stamp,the banner is the Sue Wilson pierced flags....a few PVA red glue dots and ribbon from my stash and a red sparkler....
Hope You're Enjoying your weekend....I am still catching up on my washing!....oh and a bit of crafting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What are you like Margaret!!!!!!!!! But I must agree these striplet dies are lovely. Your hand painted, glittery background is gorgeous.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Yes you are very naughty but these dies are beautiful and your card is too. Love your background and glittery holly leaves.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

These are great! I want this too:) I love the style and the colour with the glitter-another fantastic card

Zoe Tant said...

I think I would have been naughty too... this is beautiful. Zx

cuilliesocks said...

This is so beautiful Margaret, love the design, it's so festive lokking although very contemporary. I love these striplets, but no matter what I do I find they a awful to cut out, pity cos they are so expensive, nevertheless your card is gorgeous, Kate x