Wednesday 16 September 2015

Heartfelt creations poinsettia

I am determined to make the cards that come in the card pack....this is the second one with a few extra bits.....




and then while I was at it I cut into the paper pad....yes I did.....and made a second cardusing one of the 6x6 card fronts.....



for this card I used the sparkling poinsettia dies....the hollyberry pre cut stamp set and the matching die.....and the sentiment is also from this set....distress inks and viva 3D gold stamp paint .....
these cards are so much fun to make .....
Hope you are having fun crafting today.....

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two fantastic cards - how many have you made now? I should think you are nearly there for your Christmas stash. There are only 99 days to go until the big day I have just heard, scary! Love both of these cards Margaret, those flowers are gorgeous.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Yeh, go girl!!! Can't believe you've actually cut into the paper pad..........two absolutely lovely cards Margaret.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, I love the papers and the blooms, beautiful design, Kate x

Carol said...

Two gorgeous cards Margaret. Carol x

Birgit said...

These are beautiful! I love the colouring of the poinsettias and the leaves-so well done-artistic for sure!