Monday 11 April 2016

a sympathy card...

I Know these are the cards we don't want to have to make or send but I know how appreciated a handmade card is at a time of sorrow...just to know someone is thinking about you....



I have used the spellbinders heirloom oval to create an easel card with centura pearl .the sentiment is a Tonic die,the flowers are from my stash and will have come from Wild Orchid crafts....
As this goes live I will be heading back home from my visit to Harrow to stay with friends...oh an go to Ally Pally!...oh no you groan...not more crafty stash.......

5 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret, never a happy card to make, but I'm sure that receiving a beautiful card such as this helps to know that you're thought of.
Enjoy Ally Pally, Kate x

Christine Harrop said...

Such a beautiful card Margaret! Hugs Christine xx

Sandy said...

Beautiful card Margaret -- now what all did you buy!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card Margaret... Love that Die... Beautiful...
Hugs Sylvie x

Birgit said...

This is stunning! I love the 3D effect and the flowers.