Wednesday 13 April 2016

Ally Pally

I had a great time on saturday meeting up with Liz and her daughter and Ann who haven't seen for 3 years....lovely to catch up over coffee.....I really enjoyed the demos and chatting to the wonderful crafting ladies.....
so did I buy..... much,not really


as you can see I was very restrained.....I had mainly gone to see the stuff in action before I bought...I had great fun at the Imaginations craft stall and Sue was so helpful with advice about sparkle medium.....the only downside to the show is the length if all the queue's .....I loose the will to buy when it takes 20 minutes to get to the till!......still I got all I went for and had great fun
Hope your day is going well and that you too are crafting today.....a big hug to you all....



4 comments:

Sandy said...

I want to go to Ally Pally. Your stuff looks fairly expensive there. I vaguely know how much a pound is next to our dollar. I have several bottles of the Nuvo and must say it works quite well. In fact I just got through using it on a snow card I made. Some of the drops are a little too large but it was the first time using it. Will definitely use it again!
Sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, looks a good haul, and Imagination Crafts products are wonderful, will look forward to seeing what you make with them, enjoy the crafting, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very interesting looking haul Margaret, can't wait to see what you create with all those mixed media goodies.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

I can hardly wait to see what you will create with your purchases