Saturday 9 April 2016

doing some water colouring......

a bit of move out of my comfort zone...I have been following Mimi A le Carte on facebook and  she some amazing work on the penny black design team..... I was lucky enough to win one of her beautiful cards....so  I thought I have some AlteNew stamps ...so here is my attempt...


and my second





I think I maybe hooked!....it was so relaxing and fun...I did end up with ink all over...and my hands...well....
I am going to Ally Pally this weekend so heaven knows what I will come home with!
hope you are having a lovely crafty day.....

4 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret your watercolours are gorgeous and what wonderful colours. Your background design are beautiful, love both of your cards, Kate x

Sandy said...

Wow!!!! You should be hooked - both cards are really pretty and I like the second one the best. Keep it up Margaret!
Sandy xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous cards Margaret... You are so versatile ... Stunning.. Enjoy Ally Pally... We had not been for the last 3 years... Boo Hoo !!
Hugs Sylvie xx

Birgit said...

These two cards are beautiful. How did you create these? Were they just stamped and the. Coloured?? The backgrounds to both a perfect also.