Friday 22 July 2016

Baby cards....

I think I may have mentioned that my husband is going to become an uncle shortly...well anytime really so I have been making lots of baby cards...all colours and styles...these ones are a bit more modern and based on a card I saw demo'd on the craft channel





they were fun to make using the Mariannedesigns collectables dies and stamps which I have had a while...we don't know the sex of the baby so covering both options
hope you are enjoying your crafting and having fun

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous little cards Margaret, hope you get the happy news soon.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Love those gorgeous baby cards Margaret. Hugs Rita xxxx

Sandy said...

Wonderful baby cards - I love the brown paper and the babies? - they don't come any cuter than this!!
Sandy xx

Peanut said...

Adorable cards, Margaret. The little munchkins in the middle are so cute.
x Asha