Wednesday 6 July 2016

just a little note.....

each week I Send a little card to my Aunty up in Scotland...since she moved into the care home her world has shrunk and a bit of news seems to cheer her up....




I love this stamp and die from  heartfelt creations it makes a great little note card....
Hope you are all well out there in blog land I dont do much crafting whilst the tennis is on 
back to normal from this weekend....sadly a funeral this week my friends Mum reached the amazing age of 103 but sadly passed peacefully on Thursday
Hope you are all having fun with your crafting.

5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a lovely card, I'm sure your Aunt looks forward to receiving her weekly posts with all the news, what a thoughtful thing to do.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Wonderful card to send her Margret. Just the fact that someone remembers you and cares enough to send a card makes the heart smile!
Sandy xx

Birgit said...

Your mom's friend was the same age as my dad. My dad was born in 1913 also. this card is really great...so unique and love the gold and blue..this will cheer her up for sure.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my goodness this is so beautiful Margaret, I love the image and your colours, just perfect for a little note card, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

Great card, Margaret.
Sorry to hear of your friends Mum passing, but it does sould as if she lived a very full life.