Sunday 24 July 2016

christmas card club challenge 15 "use traditional colours"

I have been busy watching tennis for weeks so its lovely to get back to some crafting......Christine's choice this week......




and one in green



I have used the tattered lace Noel die....which I scanned into my scan and cut and added a 3mm seam allowance round to make the frame...cut twice and then flipped and cut twice again to make a really sturdy frame to mount the white die cut onto.....acetate added to the O, the cheeky robin Charisma die cut is Fluffy Robin from tattered lace...the branch is an old spellbinder die cut out of Kraft and the dovecraft dries white glue and cosmic shimmer iced snow...glossy accents on the berries and a bow made with ribbon from my stash.....
please pop round and see the other girls in the club,they make wonderful cards and the links to their blogs are on my side bar....

20 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Wowee! This certainly has the wow factor... Stunning card.... Love it... Fantastic Die
Sylvie X
Enjoy your Sunday

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! this is certainly a beauty Margaret, love the Noel die but the added feature of the cute robin makes for a fabulous creation.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Oh my goodness Margaret, never seen such a gorgeous card. Just perfect for Christines challenge. So beautiful. Hugs Rita xxx

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards

MaryH said...

Oh my, you do take my breath away with your beautiful cards! What a fantastic shaped card, and of course I love the little bird perched in the "O". It's lovely in each of the colors, and how clever of you to reverse the shape to make the backing. I LOVE this! TFS & Happy Sunday.

Christine Harrop said...

You make some fabulous creations Margaret and these are no exception! Stunning!! Hugs Christine xx

Zoe Tant said...

These are gorgeous Margaret. What a fabulous die and you've made both look so different, but both are stunning. Zx

Sandy said...

Nothing say Christmas anything better than this! These cards just sing Christmas!!
sandy xx

rachel said...

oh my margaret - these are amazing cards - and thanks so much for your support! Hugs rachel xx

Carol said...

These are fabulous Margaret, love the added decor too. Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Wow these are just stunning. Both colour ways are jaw dropping. Hugs Mrs A.

Birgit said...

These are both so striking and unusual design. Not the regular square or rectangle. I love it with the birds

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! I love the NOEL, love the robin and love all your pretty embellishments!

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! I love the NOEL, love the robin and love all your pretty embellishments!

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, fabulous design and I love the little robin, lucky person to get this one through their letterbox, Kate x

Peanut said...

Oh my word!!! I am speechless. These are beyond spectacular, Margaret.
x Asha

vikki said...

OMG I would love to buy this if you have it in an svg format. I just love love love it!!!

dutchess said...

Hi Vikki the source for the cut is not an SGV file but an FMC which is just for the scan and cut machine...xxx

vikki said...

Hi. I love love this card and I would love to reproduce it. Could you sell it to me? Thank you.

dutchess said...

The images you want can be purchased from crafting.co.uk....I would be infringing copyright were I to sell them to you.