Sunday 16 July 2017

A Sunday Christmas card

I have been watching the tennis for the past 4 weeks so not a great amount of time for crafting...no cleaning done and the lovely Rich has been doing the cooking....how spoilt am I....all finishing today with the men's final......then back to normality.....



I have been playing with my Heartfelt creations Celebrate the season collection from last year....lots of glitter...the new stuff from Anna Marie...crushed ice...on top of viva 3d schnee...gives lots of dimension....another card for my stash....
Thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are enjoying your Sunday....




5 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning Christmas card, beautiful set of stamps and dies used here. I'm so behind with my Christmas cards this year despite joining in regularly with the CCC challenge :(
Lorraine

rachel said...

stunning card Margaret - really beautiful colours and I love the decoupaged flowers. Lovely xx

Sandy said...

A beautiful sleigh stuffed full of Christmas goodie - it certainly is a gift of love.
sandy xx

Birgit said...

I love this! First the flowers on the left are so pretty and well coloured and they make one look towards the main part...the sleigh with the gifts. I love the colouring and shading and then the 3D flowers in blue...so fetching with the snow

cuilliesocks said...

Oh WOW totally stunning Margaret, gorgeous colours, Kate x