Sunday 23 July 2017

Christmas card club challenge 15.....Jingle bells...

my choice of  theme for this weeks challenge....




I bought these accordion dies a few years ago....and used them once,and having used them for this card I remembered why....patience is needed getting the overlays out of the dies...and cutting 8 of them...fiddly glueing ...but I think it was worth it....another challenge getting the photo having used mirri...
Thanks for popping by my blog today ...do pop round the other girls in the club,their links are on my side bar....and I hope you are having a great day today.

12 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Love you're take on the theme. Hugs Rita xxx

Christine Harrop said...

This is gorgeous Margaret. Like you I bought an accordion die yonks ago - I'm ashamed to say it has never been out of its packet! Maybe I will have a go soon. Hugs Christine x

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Fabulous card... love those bells
Have a nice day
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautifully decadent card using the mirri and great photo skills too as avoiding the shine is very tricky. I love the bold focal pieces in the accordion centres.
Lorraine

Carol said...

Worth the effort Margaret, this is beautiful and so elegant. Thanks for a great theme. Carol x

rachel said...

Beautiful dies Margaret - if they're fiddly then I'd say well worth the effort - the result is stunning! Gorgeous - thanks for a great theme! Big hugs rachel x

Craftychris said...

It was definitely worth it! Gorgeous Christmas card full of shine and opulence! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! I really rushed the card so am so glad it has gone down well! xxx

Mrs A. said...

Very elegant and so well worth all the fiddly die cutting.
So sorry to be late but I'm posted now. Hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

What a show stopper! Super card Margaret so eye-catching. Zx

Birgit said...

A great card and loving the white and gold with the design of the actual card. I bet it was fiddly diddly

Sandy said...

So very elegant!
sandy xx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful Margaret, so very elegant and stylish, so worth all the effort, love it, Kate x