Wednesday 12 July 2017

playing with my buildables....

I have had these dies for a bit now and thought I would makes some childrens cards for up and coming birthdays...I will add the numbers on to the balloons when I decide who is the recipient of the card.





This was great fun to make....Tonic dies....and a bit of distress in....and glossy accents....
During the hot weather I saw an appeal to put out water in a shallow dish for hedgehogs...and although I hadnt seen on in my garden for a couple of years I though yes ...do that..... and lo and behold that very night at about 10pm who was trudging up by the hedge for a drink...yep my very own hedgie.....
Hope you are having a great day today and thanks for stopping by my blog.....

4 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Oh he is adorable Margaret. What a fabulous card for a little person - or a big person! I love it too.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Lesson learned - the hedgehogs did want water!!!! Good for you Margaret.
What a wonderful idea for a children's card - the image sure made me laugh!!
sandy xx

rachel said...

wonderful card Margaret - I adore this - that hedgie is fabulous! Hugs rachel x

englishquilter said...

How lovely!!!!!!