Thursday 17 August 2017

a birthday card.....

its wet and miserable here today so I am in my craft room whilst my BH has gone off to the antiques fair at Newark for the day......
Its a friends birthday soon and I do find making male cards difficult......




so I have kept it simple....the happy birthday die is a very old memory box die....and the parcels are from Tonic.....just a bit of matting and layering a few gems and job done....
I hope that you are having fun crafting today and thank you for popping by my blog today.

5 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

I love the CAS look to your card Margaret. Men are not the easiest when it comes to card making! Christine x

Craftychris said...

What an absolutely wonderful birthday card! It's so hard to make cards for male friends but you have certainly cracked it! I bet he loved it! xxx

Jules said...

Hi Margaret .. .. a really lovely birthday card and a great mix of dies. Love the finished look as I am sure the recipient did.

Hope you got your day of crafting.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

rachel said...

This is super Margaret - a really lovely card! I hope the weather has got better for you too! Hugs rachel x

Birgit said...

I love this! This is a nice simple black and white but it just makes the saying and the presents pop!