Tuesday 1 August 2017

discovering old dies

whilst having a tidy up in my room and looking for dies I thought I had I came across this set of Tonic dies from a few years ago...so I have used them along with the tonic gingerbread man to make this card.....



sad to say I have thrown the packaging away and put the dies on magnetic sheets so I cant tell you the name....they came out in 2015.....and this was a fun card to make ...for a challenge on another social media site.....
Hope you are having fun crafting today and thanks for popping by my blog.

5 comments:

Jules said...

A lovely circular easel card .. .. and I love those little gingerbread people!

Love Jules xx

Birgit said...

A circle easel card! This does not look easy at all and I love the gingerbread colour and red together.

Mrs A. said...

I'm always finding stuff I don't remember having. Always a pleasant surprise though. Your die is Tonic's Rococo Petite Gingerbread man 1011E. Love the little bows you have added and your circle easle card. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

This is gorgeous Margaret - I love those gingerbread men! xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Margaret and just love the gingerbread men, Kate x