Sunday 6 August 2017

Christmas card club challenge 16....Carol singers

its Granmargarets turn to choose the challenge this week......






I have used the tattered lace Carollers flectare dies ...but cut off the bendy bit....the sentiment is from Tim Holtz...and the poinsettia is a tattered lace one....lots of glitter and some sparkle nuvo drops...
do pop round the other girls in the clubs blogs and have a look at their wonderful creations...their links are on my side bar....
I do hope you are enjoying your Sunday and maybe getting crafty...thanks for popping by my blog today

11 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Margaret. Another fabulous card as always. Love it too much, I must treat myself to some carollers stamps or dies. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Stunning easel card... love the message Die
Enjoy your day
Hugs Sylvie xx

Christine Harrop said...

What a terrific die Margaret, and an absolutely gorgeous card!! Christine xx

Mrs A. said...

A lovely traditional Carol singers card. Beautifully made into an easel card. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Oh how beautiful Margaret, I love the die and your design is amazing, the sentiment font reflects the Victorian scene, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful die Margaret, it makes for a fabulous centre piece to your card. I love the circle easel shape too which works beautifully here.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

My favourite colour, blue with white always works. Love the die cut and the unique shape. The poinsettia just makes it perfect

rachel said...

oh my Margaret - this is stunning - a real beauty. The white diecuts pop so well against that beautiful blue! Really striking! Hugs rachel x

Anonymous said...

Where do you get the die
I'm new to the conversation
I love your snow globes

dutchess said...

Hello Sparkey it's from tattered lace....
http://www.crafting.co.uk......look under Flectare....xxx

Carol said...

Gorgeous card Margaret, what a fab array of dies. Carol x