Sunday 10 December 2017

christmas card club challenge 25 Christmas Gifts

the last challenge of this year....where has it gone well I don't know about you but I have had lots of fun creating my christmas cards and getting lots of support and inspiration from the other girls in the club....so my last card for the years challenge




I really liked the silhouette image and the vintage feel I achieved with this card....I used sparkle pens on the parcels...sadly once again the glitter edging on the letters has proved to be a photographic challenge but you get the idea don't you.....
I hope like me the other girls have achieved their target of christmas cards for the year...as that's why we do this..... so we are ahead and all done by December when the pressure comes to us all.....
And come the new year we start again.....
Please pop round the other girls blogs...their links are on my side bar....thank you for popping round to my blog today.

11 comments:

Rita said...

Your card for this challenge is stunning Margaret. I have no idea where the year has gone, and in no time at all we'll all be back making our cards for 2018. Thank you Margaret for all that you do in setting up this wonderful club and I for one appreciate it too. Have a Great Christmas. Hugs Rita xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a lovely silhouette image Margaret. I love the vintage look you have achieved too. I'm so grateful to be a part of this fabulous and friendly team, I certainly wouldn't get all my cards finished without all the support. Thank you for your time and efforts throughout the year in organising us all.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

Gosh Margaret this is really stunning. The letters are there and quite a novel way of displaying too. Thankyou for hosting the club which is such a fun group of friend's to be with. Hugs Mrs A.

MaryH said...

I like this wonderful silhouette image. The gold pen looks so pretty to enhance the shadow, and I think your background script looks wonderful. It gives quite a vintage look I think. Also like the way you've matted the focal image. Thank you for hosting our group, as it helps me insure I get at least a few Christmas cards done each month (well, if the year is normal it does!) Also quite lovely to be in such a friendly group of talented ladies as well. TFS & big hugs.

cotnob said...

A super card, such a fabulous silhouette stamp and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Margaret... thought it was make a gift... what am I like... was going to ask you... I have just put card.. on I mad a few days ago... rather than miss it...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Birgit said...

You did achieve the vintage look and I love it! I can see the glitter and I love the colouring. How beautiful

Christine Harrop said...

This is such a beautiful image and a lovely card Margaret!Hugs Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

This is just stunning Margaret, love the beautiful image and your colours, very elegant design, Kate x

rachel said...

absolutely beautiful - I love this Margaret - never considered this as an interpretation of the theme! Hugs rachel x

Sandy said...

Wonderful Christmas card Margaret!
Merry Christmas
Sandy Claus