Wednesday 13 December 2017

my die has arrived!

I have been after this die for ...ever.....it has just been re released by TH and so determined was I that I ordered it from the USA......its still not available here.....



so at last I have my victorian carolers....also the new TH lamppost....which comes with the wreath and bow...the backing paper is a really old TH pad of kraft resist card and this is a music sheet....dry embossed with Sue Wilsons falling snow embossing folder....the flowers are tattered lace and the other embellishments are from TH winter greens set....
I do hope you are all safe and warm and if you have snow that it clears soon....we are snow free here
Thanks for popping by my blog today.

7 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely beautiful Margaret, I can see why you wanted that die, it makes a wonderful scene, love the dark richness of the colours, Kate x

Craftychris said...

Wonderful card! Love the embossed snow over the music paper and the gorgeous flowers and foliage. The stars of the show are your new dies! I can see why you wanted them and you have used them so beautifully! The colour pallet is just lovely too! No snow here in Bournemouth either. Stay warm! xxx

Michelle said...

Margaret, I know what you mean about this die. I also purchased it a couple of months ago here in the states. I plan to use it next year on my Christmas cards. Thank you for sharing with me your sample. Hugs and Merry Christmas.

cotnob said...

A stunning card, beautiful carollers and lamp post - a fabulous vintage design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

rachel said...

No wonder you wanted this die Margaret - I love it - absolutely brilliant card! Thanks for mine too! So sorry its taken me so long to get here - life is very busy just now! Wishing you and yours a fabulous Christmas! Love and hugs rachel xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are lovely dies, no wonder you 'needed them' :)
A fabulous card too, love the vintage design.
Thanks for my gorgeous card, it arrived yesterday.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

I thought I had written here....I love this with the carolers and the background with just brings the carolers out more