Wednesday 31 January 2018

having a play with my stash...

I am trying to use stuff that I have already bought for all my posts this year...good luck with that I hear you say.......well if all I do is try!



I just love these Tim Holtz bells and using them with the Holiday knits background dies was great fun...the embellishments are from the holiday greens set and the sentiment is Lias Horton.
its great getting old stash out but only if you can remember where your big shot is to cut out the sizzix dies...the loft!
thank you for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having fun crafting as well.

6 comments:

Craftychris said...

Fabulous card! Lobe the Kraft and white with the little red stone! Love all the die cuts - I did smile at you searching for your big shot! xxx

Craftychris said...

I meant love the Kraft and white! xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Margaret, love the bells and the fabulous background, great use of kraft card too, Kate x x

Sandy said...

And I always enjoy coming to your blog to see what is new!!
Love this new card -
sandy xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Margaret, such a super background and beautiful bells - I love the Kraft and white combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

I really like this card-so festive! I hear you about just using old stash:) I'm trying to get back into swing of things.