Thursday 25 January 2018

Hello out there...

its a beautiful sunny morning here in Yorkshire and I am feeling very happy with myself...I have just successfully installed my new eco tank printer...not without its problems,having to move stuff out of my craft room and hubby building a new shelf for it...and then doing all that installing stuff...but it works and on the wifi too.....my first test print was this lovely LOTV image which I have made into a card using up loads of bits from on my desk top....



backing paper LOTV...digi print...topper LOTV digi print....the circular frilly die is from a tattered lace USB...the poinsettia are heartfelt creations dies and stamps...the sentiment are LOTV and loads of glitter....
I am so worn out with all this success I think I may have to have a lie down....
thanks for popping by my blog today and I hope you are having fun crafting

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Well done with all the tekkie stuff, it's good when a plan comes together :)
A gorgeous card too Margaret, lovely design using the gorgeous die cuts and stacks of glitter.
Lorraine

Michelle said...

Love the card Margaret. It is so whimsical and the glitter adds an extra touch to it. Thank you for sharing.

Rita said...

Good for you Margaret. Your card looks so fabulous. Not like a print at all. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Well done you Margaret, and i's printed out such a gorgeous image, it's a gorgeous card, lovely your design and the glitter is sp lovely, Kate x

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Margaret, such a fun Santa image and lovely details.
Well done installing your new printer - I always get hubby to do it!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Craftychris said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Well done sorting all the technical stuff, I am so impressed! xxx

Sandy said...

I have this image - he is just the best!! Of course I love all of the LOTV images. I sure do like you design and the background paper is perfect for this!!
Sandy xx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! Love the added snow and sparkle!

Birgit said...

I am trying to catch up with your gorgeous cards. They always make me smile and this looks great