Saturday 1 June 2019

get well card

my friend has been diagnosed with a brain tumour and had a long surgery wednesday to remove it...she is going to be in hospital for a couple weeks so I have been making get well cards....




the dies are tattered lace Lavender Haze....I have to admit I have been really naughty through out May and I cannot see it being any better in June when all the christmas stuff come out,...ah well ...me on the naughty step......
Thanks for popping by today and I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, I'm sure it will help to cheer your friend up. I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery.
I have been working of Christmas samples for the last couple of weeks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Sorry to hear about your friend and hope she makes a full recovery.Gorgeous card and love the beautiful dies the flowers and bow are gorgeous
carol x

nwilliams6 said...

Love this card - it is super pretty with great dies, colors, and flowers. Really special. I hope she recovers well - that is a really big surgery. So glad she has friends like you.

I so need to start some Christmas cards!!! Wish I could say I had even glanced at a Christmas image but I can't.

Hugz

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret! This is so beautiful. You are so thoughtful to send this to your friend and she will love and treasure it so much.