Wednesday 19 June 2019

on the naughty step....

well I just couldn't resist the new tattered lace "Over the Mantlepiece "collection...and I have to say I am having enormous fun .....using inspiration from the design team....




its just a gorgeous collection ...it has to be the best set of dies and USB that I have bought for ages
...I am having so much fun decoupaging all the embellishments......and the backing papers are simply divine.....you may be seeing a lots of this this year....
Thanks for popping by my blog today...I hope you are having fun crafting.

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful decoupaged wreath
Carol x

Michelle said...

Very beautiful card Margaret I just love the blue bows as it adds just the right touch. Thank you for sharing.

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, this collected managed to land in my basket - I wonder if I will get around to using it before Christmas!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Margaret, I love the colours and a beautiful die, Kate x