Sunday 16 June 2019

week 24 christmas card.....

well what a week of weather...its rained every day so far and I really got to the stage of thinking about buying a canoe....its been cold enough to need the heating on and I have gone back to wearing a jersey instead of a t shirt......still its good for the crafting....
this weeks christmas card.....




made using Sue Wilson dies from last years christmas release....I have to admit that I Have been naughty buying some of this years christmas releases ...its so tempting when Create and Craft have christmas in June....
Thanks for popping by my blog todayand I hope you are having a lovely weekend....




6 comments:

Michelle said...

What a pretty card Margaret. I just love the blue and white theme. May I ask which die you used for the snowflakes? Have a great day and sending some sunshine your way.

dutchess said...

Hi Michelle..its Sheena Douglas....holly and snowflake corners from last year...xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Chriistmas card and dies-we have had heating on too and back to big coat and boots earlier in the week!
Carol x

cotnob said...

A beautiful Christmas card Margaret, a fabulous selection of die cut details and I love the contrasting blue and white.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Birgit said...

You bad girl...I love it:). How can one not buy when one sees something beautiful to create with. I love your card with the layering of the snowflakes and the bling. This is just beautiful...another great one from you.

cuilliesocks said...

Stunning card I love the cool blue and white together Margaret, Kate x