Tuesday 17 September 2019

a birthdaycard

I am still away on my holidays in Wales and there is no internet at the cottage so all my post for this week will be scheduled.....unless I go to the OK Diner and indulge in all day breakfast....what a good excuse!



I just loved this Sunflower stamp and die set from Julie Hickey and thought it went well with the paper boutique Bee Happy frame set....the papers are heartfelt creations.
I hope you are having a lovely day what ever you are doing today and thank you for visiting my blog.

7 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely bright and cheerful card Margaret. I'm glad you are enjoying your holiday. I'm sure it's not a bad thing to be without internet for a while. It teeds to take over our lives. Christine xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, a beautiful sunflower and perfect frame.
I hope you are having a lovely holiday, it sounds idyllic.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW stunning card love the dramatic black and yellow colour combo-beautiful dies-fabulous flower and of course the Bees
Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very striking card in the bright yellow and black colour combo. A perfect match with your dies and stamps too. Glad you're enjoying your hols.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

I hope you are having a great time on your vacation! I love this bold yellow and black card and the background paper-did you stamp the entire background? Great colours and love the bees

~ginny said...

Wowza girl! This is an eye-grabber! You are the queen of visual statements!
~ginny
RubberMAD

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card, love the sunflower and the bee images, a lovely easel style too, Kate x