Monday 9 September 2019

Christmas card....what more......

I am having a great deal of fun making my cards this year ....


I didn't buy this stag die...instead I decided to buy 6 of the die cuts from e bay as it certainly works out cheaper....the rest of the embellishments are from the tattered lace  over the mantle collection which is proving to be very versatile....although I did spend a whole day cutting out and 3D'ing them all up...
Thank you for popping by my blog today ...your visit is much appreciated.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. That stag is stunning and loved your layout. Thank you for sharing today. Hope it is cooler there as we are in for another hot day.

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the stag.xxx

Birgit said...

I have been so unwell as of late so I am trying to catch up especially loving your blog I will look at all the ones I have missed. Anyhoo, I love this because the deer is so perfectly framed and has almost the look of "Take the picture already"...hahahaa. I love the blues and the poinsettia in front along with the evergreen branches

Rita said...

Stunning Card Margaret. Hugs Rita xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the wreath shape and fabulous stag die
carol x

cuilliesocks said...

Totally WOW Margaret, what a wonderful card, love the stag and design, gorgeous colours too Kate x x

Sandy said...

Wow! Look at these amazing colors!!!!!
Sandy xx