Thursday 19 September 2019

Mr Robin.......

I just love the Robins that visit my garden they are so cheeky...they come and sit on the back step and just about tap on the window when their food bowl is empty...we have had 2 successful broods this year and its been such a joy watching them all ....so my christmas card was inspired by them....



the card is made using the tattered lace large Robin.....all decoupaged up for some added dimension...
as this card goes live we will be coming towards the end of our holidays and heading home over the weekend...depending on the weather....
Thanks for visiting my blog today .

8 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the robin,this is just gorgeous.xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, such a beautiful Robin - I do like to see a Robin on a Christmas card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Loved the Robin card Margaret. We see a lot of robins in the spring but filter out by late summer. Right now all my hummingbirds are doing their feeding frenzy before migrating. Sometimes I have to take a quick duck on the deck when they are having a major argument on whose feeder it is.LOL So much fun to watch.

Birgit said...

I love this card and the 3D look. The robin is so cute and I like the fold out style of this card. I hope your holidays were fun. My hubby feeds the birds but he has been out of commission since his surgery. I told him I can try but he is concerned for my health

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such an iconic image for a Christmas card, I love it. Hope you've had a wonderful time away.
Lorraine

Sandy said...

Beautiful card Margaret! I love watching birds. Can't say I have seen any robins here in Florida.
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Christmas card and love the gorgeous decoupaged Robin -we have one? that visits now and again but my son has one in his garden all year and comes pretty close when you are in the garden.
Carol x

cuilliesocks said...

What a gorgeous card Margaret, it's a beautiful robin image and card design, Kate x