Wednesday 2 October 2019

happy birthday in pink....

one of my friend loves pink......so for her birthday you guessed it a pink card....




out with my favorite Sue Wilson die Ivy Garden...the base pink mat is cuton my scan and cut using a Tattered Lace USB and the sentiment is a creative expressions die...Lisa Horton I think...
its been a nightmare week this week...the dishwasher didn't work and we have had the man back twice...at last today they listened to what we were saying and now its working...whee....
The rain has been pretty awful and the river has topped its banks a couple of roads have been flooded...and our back garden just became a pond....ah well the sun is shining today so all is well with the world again.....
Thanks for popping by my blog your visit is much appreciated....

6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Such a very pretty card card, beautiful die.
You have to wonder about workmanship these days, glad you got your dishwasher fixed. I only have a manual one,so doesn't break down lol, Kate x x

Birgit said...

This is a very pretty card and love the die and you can make another card in reverse:) She will love it. I heard it has been raining a lot in your part of the land. I had a horrible Friday, The weekend-major sinus migraine and the dizzies but the weather was nice. yesterday it went to 40C with the humidex only to plummet back down to 17C today..idiotic! I have been cleaning my craft room-major event and will be making cards again, can't wait!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a very pretty card for your friend, I'm sure she will love it. The ivy corner die looks very pretty and useful for all kinds of accents. Glad your dishwasher is working now too.
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and really beautiful dies
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Sounds like a pretty full on week you have just had. Hope the pond has dried up now and glad to hear the dishwasher is working again! Couldn’t live without that commodity. Love your excellent pink card it bring my fav colour too. You certainly needed patient to put all the insert die cut pieces back in. Hugs Mrs A.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, I love the pink and white.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x