Wednesday 9 October 2019

making boxes...

its my friends birthday on Saturday and I needed a smallish box for the napkin rings I have bought for her ......





I really had lots of fun making these using the simply made dies....so easy...the flower is the Tim Holtz poinsettia but I think it works great for any type of flower in different papers....
just back from my away weekend ...we were so lucky with the weather again although the heating has gone on now we are home and the next weight duvet ......
and back to a bit of crafting.....
thanks for popping by today......

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful boxes,I love making boxes.xxx

cotnob said...

Beautiful boxes Margaret, I especially like the blue and Kraft together - gorgeous poinsettias.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful boxes Margaret, I love the bright colours on the second one.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

These boxes are beautiful and i love that second one. How did you do the poinsettia on that second one? I see the layering and die cut but I meant the colouring

Craftychris said...

Ooh these look beautiful! What a lovely way to give a gift. I am glad you had a nice time away. xxx

Sandy said...

These are absolutely beautiful Margaret!
Sandy xx

Unknown said...

They're both very lovely boxes and the recipient will be thrilled, I'm sure! Did you use a die for the boxes?
Anne x

cuilliesocks said...

What stunning little boxes and so beautifully decorated with the gorgeous flowers, wonderful colours too Kate x x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful boxes and poinsettias love the colour on the first one and the gorgeous bow
Carol x