Sunday 6 October 2019

this weeks christmas card....

I am just about done with my christmas cards now....It has been a fun year with lots of new stuff to craft with....




I think my favorite is definitely the tattered lace over the mantle collection ....I have had so much fun making all the different cards with it....I know it takes ages to make all the individual 3D elements but when it comes to putting them on a card they really are great....
I am away again for a few days Richard had booked to go to a couple of music concerts so we thought we would make a weekend of it and get spoilt.....
Thanks for popping by today I hope you're having a lovely weekend.......

8 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

This is gorgeous Margaret and the colours make it very regal. Enjoy your time away. Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

One word - STUNNING!
Enjoy your weekend, we're have torrential rain here at the moment :/
Lorraine

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Margaret, this certainly is a fabulous collection - I love the colours.
I hope you have a super time away, it sounds like fun.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Margaret. I have really enjoyed watching you make so many cards this year and I agree the Tattered Lace Over the Mantle has been one of my favorites. Thank you so much for sharing and have a great trip.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the beautiful 3-D wreath and rich colours.Enjoy your weekend away
carol x

Birgit said...

This is a beautiful card and love the purple. The nuts etc look real. Wonderful 3D.

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Margaret, beautifully designed and I love the colours, Kate x x

Unknown said...

Im contemplating a rope christmas wreath for this year. What a crafty family we are.