Friday 10 January 2020

a birthday card

at last I am feeling well enough to get in to my craft room which has had a firmly closed door since the beginning of December......but I need to get going as I have lots of birthdays coming up.....




so out with my scan and cut for the tattered lace velvet lace ruffle rectangle....the die cut is tattered lace tulip flowers  and decoupage up 3 times.....the happy birthday sentiment is Lawn Fawn....and a few Nuvo drops to finish off.....
thank you for popping by today is good to be back creating again.

9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super start to your crafting year Margaret. I love those cute mice peeking out from the tulips. Glad you're feeling better.
Lorraine

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Margaret, love the sweet mice and beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Birgit said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and made a truly sweet card. I love the 3D effect always with those cute mice and those little red drops just add that finishing touch

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness Margaret, this is so darn cute. I just love those mice in the tulips. So glad you are feeling better and on the road to recovery. YEAH!

crafty-stamper said...

Good to hear you are feeling better and love your gorgeous card -love the beautiful decoupaged tulips
Carol x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Simply beautiful Margaret

June :)

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a sweet decoupage image and lovely lace rectangle.
I'm glad to hear that you are feeling well enough to craft, I hope you are soon fully recovered.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

So glad you're feeling so much better Margaret and getting into your stride again,
Your card is, love the image and design, gorgeous colours too, Kate x x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love the 3D effect. The tulips are amazing!