Sunday 26 January 2020

christmas card week 3......

out with my fun Tim Holtz snowman again.....



I cut him out of glitter card this time and remembered to put double sided adhesive on before I die cut...how much easier that was when it came to assembling all the pieces....the backing paper is LOTV....the sentiment is crafters companion...the trees are marianne designs and the snowflakes various brand...I cut them out when I have left over bits of card and keep them in a handy pot....
thanks for popping by today I hope my snowman made you smile.

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, I do love the snowman and wonderful snowflakes.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Wow! This is a fabulous card Margaret. I love him and your brown and white colour combo works so well.
Lorraine

Birgit said...

Your snowman is cute and I like the brown earthy colours used which is different from the regular

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, he certainly is a fun snowman and I love the muted colours you have used.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous sparkly snowman and love the colour combination -great B.paper I thought it was embossed before I read the post
Carol x

Sandy said...

Wonderful - these colors always remind me of gingerbread - which I adore!
Sandy XX