Sunday 4 July 2021

christmas card club challenge 14...anything goes....

We don't have a theme this week so we have gone with anything goes....


I thought this ginger bread train would be lovely for one of the children.....all tattered lace dies....
Do pop round the other girls blogs and see their lovely card...the links are on my side bar....

I haven't done much crafting this week as I have been watching the tennis and another week to go....
I hope you are all keeping safe and well and thank you for popping by my blog today.

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, I love the little Ginger Bread Train, like you say, it is perfect for a child.
I hope you are still enjoying the tennis, it's a shame that Andy Murray has gone out.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous Margaret ….. love the train…
Really hot here ….enjoy your tennis …or has it finished ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun little card, perfect for a child.
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful little card, I love the gingerbread train, and any little one will love it. Enjoy your tennis, a fabulous game yesterday with the young British girl winning, Kate x

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card, love the train xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the gingerbread train
Carol x

Birgit said...

A very cute card that the wee kiddies will love. Enjoy your tennis and I hear 2 Canadians are still in it.

Sandy said...

All aboard for the Ginger Bread Express - such a yummy make!
Sandy xx