Wednesday 28 July 2021

Happy Birthday Lori

 it seems like only yesterday that a new family moved in over the road with 2 small children..that's now 10 years ago...how the time flies by and how they do grow up...so a teenage card 


the image is from LOTV and the card shape is a lovely set of tattered lave dies Rectangle labels...some gorgeous glitter striped card from my stash and the sentiment die is a very old tattered lace one.

Thanks for popping by today I do love to read any comments left for me...its kind of you to take the time.

I hope you are well and keeping busy with your crafting.

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Margaret, time really does fly doesn't it. A fabulous design, perfect for a teenager.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely card for a teenager Margaret, LOTV images are so versatile. You've been busy creating lots of gorgeous cards and projects since I was here last - I've spent last week organising the monthly Farmers Market which has taken up most of my time so no card making achieved at all :(
Lorraine

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the beautiful image -I have this one but not used it yet
Carol x

Sandy said...

I have never seen this image before and I sure do like her. Wonderful card Margaret. I would say this is a perfect card for a teenager and old ladies too!
Sandy xx

Michelle said...

Oh Margaret! This is truly a wonderful beautiful card for a teen. I think you nailed it perfectly. Well done.

Birgit said...

They do grow up too fast! I love this teenage card with the dancing gal and the sparkle. I bet she will love it.

cuilliesocks said...

I absolutely love this adorable image and your design is beautiful, Kate 💖