Tuesday 20 July 2021

time for a snowglobe....

 oh my goodness its sweltering here I can only manage a short morning of crafting before my room gets too hot...I know it will not last long but I really do melt in the heat...


all the dies and stamps are from tattered lace from a good few years ago....I do like to get them out at least once every year....

I hope you are keeping safe and well we are just back from a visit to the supermarket and was hearten to see everyone still wearing their masks and be sensible in the shop...maybe the goverment is right and we can be trusted to be cautious....I would like to think so....

Thanks for popping by today....take care.

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Margaret, such a lovely scene and great snow globe design.
No crafting for me at the moment, my room is south facing with a large bay window, it is like sitting in a greenhouse so I'm keeping out of it!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Margaret. I have the same snow globe die and love to use it every year even if it is only for a couple of cards. My scrapbooking room is the coolest room in the house so I am saved from the sweltering heat. Mowing day for me today. I have been fully vaccinated but still wear my mask when shopping and most others do not. Stay safe and well and hopefully cooler.

Birgit said...

I just adore this card that is so delicate and peaceful. Love the Dear and all those snowflakes with just a bit of blissful blue. It has been crazy weather hasn’t it? We are sweltering, then comes rain, followed by cooler weather before it jumps back up to 30+. Crazy in Germany and Belgium eh? I really feel bad for all those people.

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous Bauble Die Margaret ….so pretty with the Snowflakes …
Hugs Sylvie xx
Thank goodness we have Aircon …

Sandy said...

I do love snow globes and your paper globe is beautiful especially with the snow flakes adorning the top!
Sandy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful snowglobe and love all the dies
Carol x